Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- The similarity report of the submission is not higher than 19%.
- The submission is prepared by using the Manuscript Preparation Template.
Section default policy
Research articles should contain the following sections:
Research Questions or Hypotheses
Usually, the methodology section consists of 3 parts..
Results and Discussion (these sections can be separated and presented separately)
Limitations and Suggestion for Further Research (optional)
Authors retain significant rights to use and share their own published articles. LET Journal supports the need for authors to share, disseminate and maximize the impact of their research and these rights, in Language Education and Technology are defined below:
- Authors have a choice of licences, determining how articles can be re-used. These include the Creative Commons Attribution (CC BY) license and the Creative Commons Non-Derivative Non-Commercial (CC BY-NC-ND) license. Both licenses enable the author to copy and redistribute the article in any format. Articles may also be downloaded for text and data mining purposes, and extracts of articles may be used in other works. Please see here for more information on how articles can be shared under these licenses.
- Authors retain patent, trademark and other intellectual property rights (including research data).
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.